Special occasions celebrated in the Central Drakensberg

The snowy peaks on Friday morning

 This past long weekend, I had a young couple staying in The Bunker. The gent has been in  contact with me since early July. He was bringing a special lady and would be proposing to her here. He asked me for a nice hike to a waterfall where he intended to pop the question. 


Before work this morning, I cleaned the unit as I have a couple to stay over this coming weekend again. After I close the shop at 12.30 on Sunday, I'll go up to The Bunker and clean it again. I have a single man arriving at 5pm. He's attending a fruit seminar at the conference center opposite the shopping mall where I have my shop. 
The Guest Book: the young lady filled it in with beautiful words and said I'd been part of their celebration : they'd become engaged! I wrote to the young man and said if they booked their honeymoon with me, I'd give them a really good price and of course, I'd make a special fuss of their stay. I had two honeymooners last year when I managed Cave Inn and enjoyed spoiling each young newlywed! 
By the September holidays I will have a double bed in The Bunker

The seating area 
The view as you walk out of The Bunker 


Winter aloes with wagtails and hadedas on the lawn beyond 

If you're traveling to South Africa or are local and planning to  visit the Central Drakensberg, please check the contact details here. 

Are you keen to book at my beautiful accommodation?

You'll find it by searching  by searching for it by name: The Bunker, Drakensberg, Kwa Zulu Natal  

OR

by clicking on these links:




OR

Contact details:
Jo Hedges
e-mail: hedges@telkomsa.net 
Mobile: +27 82 564 0375

I'd love to accommodate you in this unique unit in the most beautiful part of the Kwa Zulu Natal Drakensberg! 


Comments

Popular Posts