Bunk down in the Central Berg

While it's school holidays now, there's bound to be someone out there who would like to have a quiet weekend in the Central Drakensberg. Just you and your significant other. So come and bunk down in luxury in The Bunker,. Champagne Valley. 
 Tucked away at the foothill of Cathkin Peak and Champagne Castle: The Bunker
 Recreational area
 Electric blankets and fleece-lined throws for chilly mountain nights

Should you, like my most recent guests (last night) need a place to stay over with your spouse and your young child, while you collect your older son from the Drakensberg Boys Choir School (one kilometer from The Bunker) I will make an extra bed for your youngster. At no extra cost.

Nothing to difficult or too much when it comes to Drakensberg Hospitality in the Champagne Valley, Central Drakensberg.



 Treat yourself to a cheeseboard and biscuits, homemade strawberry jam and South African  wines

 
My guests this weekend were collecting an older child from the school. The mother, a medical doctor was exhausted and her husband asked me if they could book in on Friday so that she could catch up on much needed R and R. 

We did this and Mama did appreciate the last minute accommodation to catch up on her sleep before they attended Parents Day at the school on Saturday.
 This morning after I'd cleaned the unit and changed the linen, I read the comment in the visitor's book 

Steve kindly showed my guests into their accommodation on Friday afternoon. What would I do without my friends? 

I met Mr Z, the doctor's husband when he came to pay me at the shop on Friday and again when he returned the keys. He thanked me profusely for the wonderful stay and said they would return for a longer period soon. 

Would you like to spoil yourself for a weekend or longer? 

Search for The Bunker, Drakensberg, Kwa Zulu Natal or click  on these links:




alternatively


You can make a direct reservation with me: 



Contact details:
Jo Hedges
e-mail: hedges@telkomsa.net
Mobile: +27 82 5640375  

Comments

  1. Hi, everything is looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very inviting and I too would love to stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bit different to the bunkers I'm used to seeing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds PERFECT.... I would definitely return after being treated so special... WOW...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks Amazing , Jo - would love to visit someday - Rose - from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jo, this place is gorgeous. I love the decor and the beautiful views outside. I would be happy to stay there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts